Vordio 6.1 Release
Vordio 6.1 is mostly a maintenance release with a number of important fixes.
You can download latest version here.
If you are still using Vordio 5.x – find out what’s new in Vordio 6 here.
New in Vordio 6.1
- Support for premiere text items and clip speed
- Save change list as tab delimited CSV. For use with corresponding CSV importer reaper script.
- Windows CLI version (for use with scripting). Ask support for access to this build.
- Basic SoundBlade EDL support (experimental)
Fixed in Vordio 6.1
- fix for clips inside compound clips in FCPX XML going missing under certain circumstances
- fix for conform rates in FCPX XML that have no frame duration (this can happen with freeze frames)
- fix for keyframes on rate changed items in FCPX XML
- fix for Mac OS shared directory permissions preventing license import
- fix for LCD font rendering (makes messy fonts clearer on Mac M1)
- fix for Windows not allowing trailing space in folder name
- fix for license removal on windows
- fix for RPP with child track that has no parent
- fix for AES31 exported by Sadie
- fix for AES31 fades from WaveLab
- fix for marker bug when writing AES31