Vordio 4.3 Release
VORDIO 4.3 is now available for download
* You can now select a different output folder, if you do not want the project to be generated in the same folder as the XML.
* Copy compatible media is recommended if you need a fully self contained project with all media in the project folder. If turned off, the media will instead be linked from it’s original location instead of copied.
* Transcode incompatible media is recommended if you need a fully self contained project with all media in the project folder. Files that may not play in REAPER such as CAF audio or video will be converted into WAV files and put in the project folder. If turned off then the media will instead be linked from it’s original location, but is not guaranteed to work in REAPER.
* Colour code media repetition is very useful for showing audio that is likely to have the same issues to deal with. It also helps spot copy & paste repetition of temporary SFX. If turned off, media will instead be colour coded by channel count.
* Group related items will lock audio together that relates to same media but with a different channel config. This option is only relevant to XML from FCPX.