Vordio 4.7.2 is now available for download. This is a free update for all 4.x users.
New: Option to prevent file name conflicts. If you have files with the same name but in different folders, use this option. For all files in one folder, turn this option off, but only do this if you are sure that all names are unique.
New: Option to embed BWF metadata in transcoded files. This requires BWFMetaEdit but Vordio 4.7.2 will attempt to download & install BWFMetaEdit automatically when first run.
Vordio 4.7.1 is now available for download. This update is free to all 4.x users.
* Initial support for RPP as an input format.
* Support for media collection of relative files. Useful for RPP project conversion.
* Support for item mutes in ADLs.
* Changed tab names and field names to be more generic as more input formats are now supported.
* Make default output path more obvious when dropping new source file
* Fixed ADL project markers
* Media collector removes file from queue if target already exists, even if source is offline.
* Platform specific path rewriting so relinking media works on windows. Also other windows path translation fix.
* Original media paths now correct when copy or transcode are switched off
Vordio 4.7 is now available for download. This is a free update for all Vordio 4.x users.
* FCPX conversion now supports up to 16 channel audio.
* Transcoding fixed for video with more than two input streams.
* AES31 ADLs are now supported as an input format. You can use this to convert Tascam multitrack & Nuendo projects to REAPER RPP.
* Direct download button for Vordio installer when an update is available.
* Vordio now attempts to automatically download, install and configure FFmpeg.
Vordio 4.6.1 is now available for download. This is a free update for all 4.x users.
This update addresses a number of Premiere XML fixes & adds some new options for conversion.
* Fixed: XML parsing error. Compatibility with latest Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 update.
* Fixed: Wrongly encoded URLs in the XML leading to incorrect media file names.
* Fixed: Duplicate items with incorrect lengths.
* New: Totals are now shown in the media collection panel
* New: Option for ‘Condensed layout’ – rearranges project items to create a smaller project while preventing overlaps.
* New: Option to ‘Exclude Disabled sources’ – any muted items or items on muted tracks will be excluded.
* New: Option to ‘Sort by channels’ – Arranges items so that mono, stereo, surround etc are never on the same track.
* New: Option to use ‘Colors as roles’ – Create parent track groups, one for each color used in the Premiere project.
Vordio 4.6 is now available for download. Free to all 4.x users.
* Muting of wrong channel from some types of camera audio
* Timecode display in reconform
* Extract output button sometimes ignored selected folder
* Support for role per individual audio source/component/channel, not only per clip as before
* Source name and role are now added to audio item notes
* Added option to exclude disabled audio sources, rather than just mute them
* Basic support for AES31 ADL (audio decision list) output format so can open FCPX project in Nuendo
Vordio 4.5.6 is available for download.
* Chapter markers now added to timeline for FCPX translations. Item markers still appear in item notes as before.
* REAPER trim envelopes (new in REAPER 5.20) are now also moved during reconform.
* Added ability to delete items from the source list in Extract tab. Fixed browse button bug.
* Help page now lazy loaded only if you click on help tab.
Vordio 4.5.5 is now available for download.
* Reconform sometimes injected multiple copies of the same new material depending on button order pressed during reconform. Now it will only happen once.
* Reconform now moves track automation as well as item automation. You must complete “Phase 2: Resolve Regions” for track automation to be moved as the resolved regions are required. You should “Merge” group regions to get the cleanest result. Only automation that is within MOVE or EDGE regions will be used.
The example below shows before/after images of track automation that has been ‘repaired’ due to a deleted scene. Some automation had to be removed as merging them would just create a mess. Automation from the moves are joined.
Vordio 4.5.4 is now available for download.
* Missing connected clips from multicam and event clips.
* Non active takes from FCPX auditions now excluded.
Vordio 4.5.3 is now available for download.
NOTE: Vordio 4.5.3 is a free upgrade for all Vordio 4.x users. Licenses are still valid for each major version number. There is no need to pay again until Vordio 5. If you have trouble installing or using 4.5.3, please contact support.
* Browse buttons didn’t remember files correctly, so convert did nothing if files were not drag & dropped.
* Filenames incorrectly displayed in some languages such as French.